Jaded

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Helo Everybody!!!

I didn't know having a tagboard could be so fun!!! Anyway, thank you for everyone's concern... I am feeling fine! Work has been hectic but fun nonetheless, especially when i have my darling best friend, rachel working with me. Its been interesting so far, serving fancy cocktails, canapes, expensive wines and cigars... Using terms such as certainly, my pleasure... Life certainly have been fun... :>

The negative side to this job is that sleeping @ 3 plus in the morning everyday doesn't do good to my skin... But then again, i don't want to work in the morning shift, it seems somewhat less interesting...

remember the chef that i mentioned earlier in my previous entry, the one with the bloody pervertic stare, finally shut him up yesterday... At least for now... There i was standing at my station, scanning around the hall to see if any guest requries any assistance and that bloody idiot came along and constantly asking me stupid questions... "Are u chinese?" " You don't look like one?" "How old are u?" I mean what's up with that?! Is he doing a demographic survey? Plus that pervertic stare of his wasn't doing any good in easing my anger... So i turn around and told him straight in the face, " STOP TALKING TO ME!!!" and i walked away... Morons...

I seriously do not know whats up some of the male stuff members there... Are they really that deprived to the extent that they have to constantly prey on female stuff member, especially new ones? I constantly get comments like, "how old are u?" " I think you are very pretty.", " Do u want to go out with me?", " Do u have a boyfriend?", " i think u are truly a wonderful worker..." which is followed by "are u free tmr?" Honestly, i just came here to work!!! So just let me do my job!!! At first i thought they were just being nice but when they started doing that everyday, i started to question their sincerity...

There are other staff members who help me fend off these ppl and one of them is my darling rachel!!! Don't know what i would do without her... Rachel, Tan and i are planning to go on a holiday before work and sch starts... Our common favourite destination is BALI! So if everything goes well, we should be going to bali for our vacation! Can't Wait!!!
posted by JESS at 12:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home