Jaded

Friday, April 22, 2005

At last...

My exams are finally over!!! what a relieve... especially after 16 weeks of torture. Although it feels kinda weird to not have anything to do... Although it just dawn on me that i am going on to my second year of study... Time really does fly... oh well, I will just take my time to enjoy and relax myself... I will be going for combat yoga at true yoga centre tmr with my dear cynthia!! helo! it should be interesting... since it combines kickboxing, stretching and yoga in one session, God knows i need to exercise...

I will be joining my best friends (hello my darlings!) for dinner and a nice chillout session after that. I haven't been a good friend recently, just so absorbed in my sch work that i did not catch up with them... My apologies to both of u (rachel and phoebe)... Sorry for not being there when u gals needed me to... But that of course wouldn't happen again! (keeping my fingers crossed) I will c u gals very very soon. :> Cheers!
posted by JESS at 3:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home