Jaded

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Climatic Monday

Had the worse case of sore throat yesterday... It will so infected to the point where there is this constant stinging pain in my throat without me eliciting any laryngeal movement... Naturally, i wouldn't feel like eating thus resulting in the decrease in my blood pressure... I felt shitty the whole day with the sore throat and the effects of the antibiotics that the doctor has given me. It made me queasy for the whole day...

The worse thing is, i had to go to work from 5pm to 1am... So i braced myself, thinking that i will be okay but no... When i got there, i was still feeling a little weak but i thought if i keep doing things to occupy myself, things will me fine. This is where the drama comes in... I had a black out when we were doing role call... One moment i was standing, the next moment i was seating in a chair with everyone around me with the worried look plastered on their face. Honestly speaking, i have no idea why i had a blackout, most probably due to my low blood pressure... Although i have to thank my colleagues and my managers at the hotel for their concerns... They took really good care of me... What a great impression i left... Most probably, i am going to me known as the" girl who fainted" for a while...
posted by JESS at 10:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home