Jaded

Saturday, April 02, 2005


Motivation Posted by Hello

That is exactly what i need now... MOTIVATION...
Life has been really hectic... Sch, exams, attachments, friends, CCAs, family... I am in the midst of my exams in school and i have no confidence on doing well this time. It would be nice just to get away from all of these. A long vacation is in order...

The only motivation i have right now is knowing that fact that i am 3 weeks away from my freedom. 2 months of having nothing to do is what i am looking forward to right now, after that it would be a new stage of my life, 2nds year student... And that means more projects, more attachments and more responsibilities.

But all that means that i am that much closer to absolute independence, something that i am yearning to have. I just need something extra, that can keep me going till i reach my ultimate goal. Something that i have yet to find...
posted by JESS at 11:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home