Jaded

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Just a normal saturday...

I went out with hui & cynthia yesterday!!! We meet up in orchard and headed straight to paragon for some high-end shopping. Hui was so pleased when we went to boutiques such as Mui Mui, Versace, Versus and of course BCBG! She was so excited when she saw Jessica Stam (her favourite model!) as the cover girl of their new seasons fashion spread. We saw this really cute pair of jelly sandals at Versace and since we expected the price to be outrageous, we were kinda shock when the price of the gorgeous jelly sandals was 180 odd bucks! Anyway, i tried on this really nice top at Guess and as usual, i feel totally in love with it. I would have buy it if i haven't spent 150 bucks on Kylie's Concert in June... But then again, there would be a high chance of me succumbing to temptation in a week or so... We'll see.

It was nice to bump into lionel while we were in borders! I have not seen him for quite a while... He was with his girlfriend, Kelly! They so adorable standing beside one another. Lionel my friend, you are a lucky guy! I was glad that i spent my weekend with my gals... Its been a while since i felt so relax and so at ease with just being me... Thanks girls!!! I am looking forward to our trip to the beach! :>
posted by JESS at 10:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home