Jaded

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I got a job...

yesh... I got a job, well, actually its a part time job at raffles hotel. Since i have a really long period of hols, might as well do something useful and earn some cash... Just came back from an interview at raffles hotel and i got a part time job as a server in their Bar and Billard Room! The environment is really nice and the staff members that i have met there are pretty nice too... On the surface, they are pretty friendly... I'll just have to observe and re-evaluate after i start working there. Best of all, i get to work with one of my best friend, rachel... She was the one who introduced me to this job. :> thanks girl!

Will update again on the job after i start work on thursday. I am working in the night shift. 5 to 1am. Till then...
posted by JESS at 7:04 PM

4 Comments:

hello!! congrats on ur job!! whee!!! i applied for nie btw! so im waiting for an interview and my next step to take! Hooray for us both! :)

10:46 PM  

hey~ cool job! thye still need anymore people? *wink* *wink* haaz!

2:30 PM  

hey girl!
this weifen here... lol. wonder of u remember me.
anyways, came here thru walid's blog really.

2:29 AM  

My dear weifen, of course i remember u!!! how have u been? I heard from hui that she is giving u tuition? should be fun right? since she is such an interesting character!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home