Jaded

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Kylie's Showgirl Concert!!!


Posted by Hello
I went with cynthia to the sistic counter at city hall yesterday and we bought 3 tickets to the Kylie Minogue's Showgirl Greatest Hits Tour!!! on June 17!!! I can't wait to go for it and party the whole night through with cynthia and hui!!! Although this ticket did cost me 150 bucks... Its all worth it though...

Anyway, holidays have officially started and somehow it feels kinda weird though... Not having anything to do... But i guess it is a good time to take a break and catch up with my friends who i haven't seen for a while. :>

Had a great time with rachel and phoebe last saturday. We had dinner at this italian restaurant at Prego, swisshotel. After which we went to ink bar to catch up and have a drink since i haven't seen them for some time now. The whole night was really fun, i forgotten how much i missed them while i was busy with my school curriculum. Things are going to be hectic once i start my 2nd year but i am sure i will make it through. Will post some pictures we took on saturday when rachel send them to me. :> Till then...
posted by JESS at 11:42 AM

1 Comments:

Yoz !! Remember 2 post those that I look ok-enuf ^_^

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home