Jaded

Friday, April 15, 2005

Just one more week!!!

I have finally completed my 2000 words report for my clinical education!!! It took me hours to complete it... I felt like my eyes were popping out from the amount of hours i stared at my computer screen. Yesh!! one more week to my freedom! Two more papers to go and i am done!!! hahahahaha

Good News! Good News!! My darling juniors went for their SYF central judging today and was awarded a.... GOLD AWARD WITH HONOURS!!! I am so proud of them! Although i am still upset about the fact that i wasn't there to watch their wonderful performance... Since i was stuck in school for my case allocation... Yup... so i missed their performance. I am just glad that they did such a good job!!

I think i should start planning on what i should do during my 2 months hols... Can't wait!!! My dear friends who are reading this blog! i will be seeing u guys and gals soon!! :> Cheers!
posted by JESS at 11:27 PM

1 Comments:

hi hi!! 2 weeks more!! YAY!! good for u!! :)

2 weeks later and we can hit e beach,get a nice tan! go clubbing!!!! shopping! and eating! and go hang out!! Wheeee!!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home