Jaded

Monday, May 02, 2005

A mundane life...

I need to find some excitement in my life, something to make me feel alive again... I know this sounds contradicting to me previous entries but this reflects how i feel right now... I have nothing to do... Nothing... The transition from the hectic 16 weeks of sch to two & a half month of nothing to do is too drastic... My organiser is blank... Its been a long time since i had the chance of not having anything planned and lined up for my following weeks to come. I guess i just need time to adjust to this...

Just received an email from my ex-lecturer yesterday. She is "backpacking" round the whole of Europe and US for the next 3 mths or so. She was in Russia when she sent us her first email eversince she left but now she is in london going towards Prague... I wish i can be like her, travelling round the world, soaking myself in the culture of other countries... Enjoying fresh, non-polluted mountain air... Feeling the cool breeze across my face... Instead of feeling warm and stuffy while typing this entry...

I feel so stuck right now... I want to get away...


Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean
Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane,
far away (I will)And breakaway
posted by JESS at 1:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home