Jaded

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Fugly Biatch...

I was really ticked off, no, the more appropriate word is pissed off by the hostess of the place i was working in... Bloody bitch... Yesterday was quite a relaxing day @ work since there was not much reservations for dinner by the guests... I was stationed @ the tables that are right around the entrance and while our hostess is bring a group of guests to their table, another group came in and since they look expectantly @ me, i have no choice but to go up to them and ask them about their reservations... Guess wat, our dear little hostess came back and pushed me aside to talk to the guest... I was fine with that, just a little ticked off by her attitude. What really pissed me off was when she pulled me aside with her vice-grip on my arm and said this to me "My job is to check the guests' reservation and bring them to their tables, your job is just to serve, so don't overstep your boundaries." All along with her hand gripping hard on my arm, as in, she is threatening me... I nearly laughed out loud... I mean, she doesn't look threatening at all... She is short! and by short i mean her head is @ my shoulder level...She is ugly and fat and with a hairstyle that is fit for a kid and not an old woman like her! Stupid bitch... After which, she kept on picking on me, how i serve the drinks, how i serve the guests... through out the whole night, there is just 2 words i want to say to her... "FUCK OFF!!!"

Yes, i am really pissed off... I think this is probably the most "pissed off" entry by far... And apparently, i am not the only who thinks she is a short, fugly bitch... So, i wasn't being judgmental... (cheeky smile)

Oh well, i am sure there are more entries of "interesting happenings" from work to come... So continue to read!
posted by JESS at 12:59 PM

1 Comments:

hey!! wat a piece of dog poo!! man!! never seen anyone like tt EVER!! she's just jealous i guess!! she's STUPID and thinks tt just coz she's e HOSTESS,she above everyone else!! she bloody doesnt understand tt there's more than one way to SERVE ppl!! brainless!! :)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home