Jaded

Sunday, February 06, 2005

A long awaited entry


Me in my "cleaner" uniform Posted by Hello

Its has been a tough month for me... Sch is hell... But i am enjoying wat i am doing of course. Especially my attachment that happens every wedesday at MINDS, tampines home. The residents there are such sweeties... The staff there are wonderful too!! I have become so attached to the place and the people that i think i will cry on my last day of work. Anyway, here's a picture of me in my uniform that i have to wear for my attachment. YESh... it looks like a cleaner's uniform but i like it... well, kinda...

New year is comin!!! haha, can't wait for all the cookies and chocolates and bah kua i am goin to eat. And of course, the hongbaos. I am planning to use part of the money to buy myself an ipod shuffle! it would really help me relax when i take the super long journey to sch from home...

Anywayz, i have to revise for my anatomy practical test that happens tmr... yikes...
Have a great chinese new year!!!!
posted by JESS at 5:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home