Jaded

Monday, December 13, 2004

Uneventful Weekend...

My weekend was horrible... My parents "persuaded" my brother and i to go for this trip to one of the islands in indonesia with them and some other family friends... and because of that i missed the ballet performance in esplanade by SDT which i have been eagerly anticipating... The trip was boring, ridiculous and complete waste of my time.

And the ferry ride back was even worse... The waves were huge and the ferry ride felt like a viking ride for 2 freakin hours... I almost puked out my lunch during the ride home... So when we reached home, i told my parents that i will never, ever go on another trip with them that involves us goin into any south east asia countries...

I still feel a little sick while doin this new posting...
posted by JESS at 11:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home