Jaded

Saturday, January 08, 2005

First Week of School

Just survived my first week of school... Only one word to explain what i am feeling now and that is "Overwhelmed". The timetable was packed, the assignments, projects and test are starting to come in. Plus, i have my attachment starting as well and that means more work... Not that i hate what i am doing, i just need more time to adapt to it. I am really excited about my attachment... Don't know my posting yet, i think it will be out next week so i will keep everyone posted!!

Went to Sim Lim with my family to buy a new printer since the old one is acting cranky again... Was walking around in Bugis when i saw Cynthia with her siblings and mum... Its nice to see my friends here and there since i wouldn't have the time to meet up with them frequently...

Oh well, i have to get back to my books... wouldn't update as regularly... :p
posted by JESS at 9:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home