Jaded

Friday, December 10, 2004

K-box....

Went out with some of my friends from sch yest... At first i was rather hesitant about joining them for the activity that they have planned... They were goin to K-box... if any of u do not noe wat that is, its kinda a karaoke place... for the youngsters... I refused to sing when i went there but soon realise that my friends aren't gonna judge me if i can't sing really well... so i went ahead and took the mike...

I did warn my friends, telling them that i can't really sing but they were okay with it... Its weird hearing ur own voice and i didn't noe my voice is that high... It kinda goup me out... We were there for about 5 hours, just enjoying each others' company and singing our hearts out! After which was followed by a wonderful dinner at NYDC right outside The Heerens.

I wouldn't mind goin to K-box again, those who haven't try it should!! its a good enough experience... :)
posted by JESS at 11:41 AM

1 Comments:

Yoz ~~~

Hey, how come your Horoscope is Virgo ar?? Tot U... "Evil Laugh". Anyway... Let me be the 1st 1 2 drop U a comment =p

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home