Jaded

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Cosy Saturday....

I haven spent my saturday like yest for a long time... Went out with glen in the afternoon to do some shopping in town for christmas presents for our friends & instead we end up buying presents for ourselves... haha. We went to far east plaza to walk around and end up watching this hip hop dance competition. The first 2 teams were alright... but the third team was HOT!! The way they dance makes me feel like dancing... Its like my whole body is itching to move... I haven't properly dance for quite some time now and so i can't wait for our dance practices for the SA dance concert to start soon.

In the evening, i went to my dear friend Hui's place for a wonderful get-together dinner with some friends, lionel, cynthia, koustav, jason, andrea, clarisse, nolan, alicia and bf... I didn't realize how much i missed my friends until yesterday... We have been so busy with our studies that we haven't had time for one another and gathering like this is simply wonderful... The food was great, we had chicken, pasta, ham, my favourite potato salad, fried finger food and of course for desserts we had hui's famous blueberry pie and delectable chocolate fudge cake... my stomach was filled to the brim and that feeling was wonderful... hhaha

After dinner, we had fun with the sims 2 and hui introduced us to all her families in her "topmodelville" and we watched the taped episodes of america's next top model! I haven had so much fun with my friends for such a long time and it is good to rekindle that feeling again...
posted by JESS at 10:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home