Jaded

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

My brother's series of unfortunate events...

My dear brother is really unfortunate enough to have his housemates when he was in australia... you see, they are supposed to get back a their bond from landlord but due to his disgusting housemates who left shit all over toilet( literally), the cleaning process was slowed down... I would rather not show you guys the picture, it is gross... Sometimes i wonder if that is really just pure bad luck or wat... I told him to let his friends(housemates) pay for the cleaning services... I do not noe if he will do that or not, maybe he is just too nice...

Come to think of it, i am rather lucky throughout 19 years of my life... Yes, there are times when i am just purely unlucky but it seems that something is out there that will push me back to the right direction in my life whenever i stray... I should be thankful for that i suppose. As compared to me, my brother has been "unlucky" most of the time... Meeting crappy friends, losing something, not getting what he want and blah blah blah. Is it all just luck or is there something more to it?

How do u bring urself to be mean to others? Is there a time when u have to be mean to others, just to stop them from doin real silly things? I have got a lot of questions in my mind... Can anyone answer it for me?...
posted by JESS at 7:34 PM

2 Comments:

well... you have been mean to... =) - Rachel

11:13 PM  

Ur the queen of mean! ok, maybe princess of mean cos i m the Queen of Mean! LoL. Wait a min. I was juz mean to u by sayin ur mean. Wow! Freakin easy eh.. Being mean is a lifestyle for me doesnt matter if ppl r doin silly stuff. Their existence is enough. HaHa. u only asked 2 qns, lady. Then y say u got so many.. Geez..

Love ya still, Meanie

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home