Jaded

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Realization......

I was totally shocked when i heard about the hit of tsunami on the various countries... The pictures showing the dead bodies especially of those children, it just breaks my heart... I wish there was something i could do to help but right now the only thing i can think of is monetary assistance.

I am glad that none of my friends or relatives were in those areas at that point of time but looking at the rising death counts makes me realize how fragile life is... no matter how advanced our technology is and how much knowledge we acquire and how much discoveries we make, we are still under the mercy of mother nature...

Its gonna take a while to repair these damages... and those victims involved in this disaster are all in my prayers...
posted by JESS at 1:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home