Jaded

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Dreadful Timetable

I just saw my timetable for my 2nd semester next year... and ppl... it is not good... You guys are not goin to c much of me next year... Most of the days i start classes at 8 in the morning and end at 6/7pm at night... Next year is goin to be horrible, long hours of classes, minimal no. of breaks and plus, i have my attachment in the hospital... I have no idea how i am suppose to cope with all that and the 3 CCAs that i have.

I am just praying hard that i have more e-learning lessons, its kinda like a self taught lesson, so i can have more free time to do other work... I noe i am not suppose to complain... I love wat i am doin now but yet i can't stop feeling depressed, knowing that i am not goin to have time for my friends, family and even myself... plus, the practices for my JC's dance concert will start next year as well... I have no idea how i am suppose to go for that with my timetable like this...

I just hope that i can manage my time well for everything that i have to complete...
posted by JESS at 10:29 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home