Jaded

Sunday, December 26, 2004

X'Mas!!!


Christmas dinner at Shahi Maharani north indian restaurant.

Christmas was great!!! On the eve, i went out with my best friends, rachel and huiting... We went to the restaurant that serves delicious north indian cuisine. The ambience of the restaurant was fantastic, all warm and fuzzy... The dinner did cost a bomb but it was worth it. Me and my girls went straight to orchard after dinner and boy, did we regret it... People were spraying cans of "snow" at everybody, my face got a huge blob of it... Gross... But it was all out of good fun, so i forgive whoever that sprayed the icky snowy stuff on my face.

I never knew that there were so many people in S'pore... and looking at those kids who seems to be having lots of fun with those spray cans, i suddenly felt that i was too old for this... i noe i am just 19 but those things that these kids do were just not for me. It's like i have outgrown all of it. Maybe i have grown up... :>

Went to meet up with junwen, glen, micheal, CK and jaime at pacific plaza, these guys were goin to chinablack to club but me and my girlfriends decided not to... Junwen lost his 5oo bucks digital camera and is pretty upset abt it... oh well, christmas is a season of "giving" so whoever that found the camera that was left on the bus by him is a lucky one...

I just realize that i have spent a lot of money during my hols... I don't that came as a suprise since i am a shopaholic... Sch will be starting real sooon... and of course, i will be back to my mugging mode... oh well, better enjoy the rest of the hols before sch starts...


posted by JESS at 10:58 AM

1 Comments:

I believe I look horrible in that picture!! As if I look that nice initially. Lol ~~~ ^_^ ...

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home