Jaded

Thursday, December 16, 2004


Isn't she gorgeous? Posted by Hello
I haven been out all week... all i did was just to go to the driving centre to for my driving lesson. I finally went out to the roads yesterday for my lesson. Strange enough, i feel more at ease driving in the open roads then in the circuit itself... It could be because the roads are wider and i don't have to worry abt some other learners stopping suddenly. Here i thought i was bad at driving, i saw a woman driving the car up the curb( the whole car went up the curb)... My instructor actually burst out and laugh... wat a sadist.

Anyway, i was watching america's next top model on monday night and i just realize how gorgeous these women are in the foreign countries and how impt outward appearance is... But i think it is difficult to be a woman in these countries since image to them is very impt... More and more women are going under the knife... and i don't mean those women aged above 30 or 40, i have heard from friends that their friends who are around my age i.e still a teenager goin to be a young adult who goes for cosmetic surgery to fixed wat them deemed as flaws on their face and body... it makes me wonder if one day any of my friends or even myself would do the same... I sure hope not because it is the differences that makes one unique.. :>
posted by JESS at 11:25 AM

1 Comments:

Yea, she is gorgeous. what a darling! my next advance test is on dec 30th, hope i will pass this time. Damn the last paper.. i knew i would have passed. dad tells me to do finish theory then drive.. oh well.. have to listen to the payer. =) - Rachel Aw

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home