Jaded

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Constantine...


Posted by Hello


Just watched Constantine... Its an interesting show, if you are interested in demonology that is. I think i might just go and check out the original comic series hellblazer. I love keanu reeves, ever since i watched Speed. He is just so gorgeous!!!

Yes, i am crazy about him but i can't help it... Besides, i need a distraction from my heavy workload in school. I will be having tests every week from this week onwards all the way till my exams in the last 2 weeks of my 2nd semester. Great fun... I am so looking forward to my one last 2 months holiday... Since all my hols for the next 2 years of my schooling life would be taken up by my attachments... Goodbye to my life... Sobb

New year has been pretty sad, i spent my CNY eve and CNY in front of my comp, trying desperately to complete my projects that was dued on fri. But i did eat quite a bit of good food so i guess thats a way of compensation. Goin to watch NTU dance concert with lionel, jaime and cynthia next sat!!! i haven seen my friends for some time now so it should be a fun night!!
posted by JESS at 5:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home