Jaded

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

pissed off...

I have been busy trying to enquire about the NUH's sponsorship that they offer to us health science students. Since my results is out last week i have been trying to get the person in charge to fill me in with the information... first i got is no. of NUH, here i was hoping that i would get the information that i needed but i was so wrong...... After being refered to a gezillion phone numbers, i ended up back to the orginal no. i was given... how frustrating is that?!!

I tried calling morning and night for 3 bloody days and all i get is pls leave a msg after the tone?!? Now i know that their system is bloody cocked up...

Anyway, i am bored stiff at home... Its great having a holiday but havin nothing really constructive to do in a 2 months hols is starting to bore me out... I have read all the books that i can get and have been going to the gym to do some toning but i am still bored..... So my dear friends, ask me out!! haha :p

till ltr...
posted by JESS at 11:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home