Jaded

Thursday, November 25, 2004

My very first entry!!!!!!

This is my very first entry!! having my hols now! 2 months of it... Started my driving lesson yesterday, at first i was afraid i might ruin the car but i managed to keep the car and myself in one piece. My whole body is aching now, due to the stretches and the toning that i did yesterday during my dance practice in sch. Modern dance is really different... A lot of techniques that i am not familiar with but it is always good to learn something new!

been watching quite a lot of movies recently, the most recent one is Birth starring nicole kidman. It is a really interesting show although it left a huge question mark in my head after i watched it, definitely give u something to think about. It is no doubt that nicole kidman is one of the best actress! though this could be my bias opinion but she is truly gorgeous.

I kinda got a new interest now... Punk rock music... It helps to release some steam and frustration... which i really need with the current situation i am in. The killers has wonderful songs and Jets' album is a must buy! Jane's addiction is really good too.

I am really blabbering... anyway, to those friends whom i have never seen for a long time! I miss u guys! and we shall meet up soon and talk!!!

till the next entry...
posted by JESS at 1:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home