Jaded

Saturday, June 24, 2006

21st BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm turning 21 in 15 days time! I always have mixed feelings when it comes to this particular birthday because i'm officially becoming an adult... Meaning greater responsibility and everything else. Plus, it means that i'm turning older... Wrinkles in the near future! Yikes! :( But the best part about turning 21 is that you recieved lots of prezzies and a pass to near total freedom from ur parents. And yesterday, i recieved my very first birthday prezzie from Phoebe aka Ting Jie! She sms me and indicated that she wanted me to wear it when we go head out from dinner next week to celebrate my birthday... So here's the present!





It's a platinum gold necklace and pendent with a diamond embedded in the center! It's damn pretty!!! If you are reading this Phoe, THANK YOU! muackz!

So for the benefit of the people who don't know what to buy for me, here's a short wishlist!
1) A samsung D820 - my parents are buying it for me!!!




I like this phone too!!! But i'm not so sure on whether i should buy this...

2) A cropped jacket



3) A nice pair of shoes


4) A cute clutch


5) A clasp bag and a cute little sling bag





6) Headscarf


7) Grey's Anatomy Season 1 DVDs



I know that some of the pictures i've posted up are high end stuff... But it is a 'WISH' list! So i'm free to wish for whatever i want!

I'm not gonna do major celebration... Don't want to be stressed out with all the planning... A chilled out dinner with my family and friends would be good enough for me! and if time permits, a night of partying with my friends would make it even better! :>
posted by JESS at 11:28 AM

1 Comments:

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Spyware guard download Graphic card temperature software cheap international long distance calls Maternity clothes manufactures free popup blocker for windows 98 Inventor of fluoxetine hydrochloride

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home