Jaded

Monday, June 12, 2006

I Dig Older Man

I've realised that i've been talking a hell lot about my school life and how miserable it is... So here's something for a change...

I'm a die hard fan of Grey's Anatomy and i've never missed an episode... :> Yes, i've to admit, i'm quite a morbid person... I love to watch shows such as ER, Chicago Hope, Grey's Anatomy, CSI, Law and Order... The list goes on. As long as it has something to do with death or surgery or anything gross, i'll watch it. But that's beside the point...

I was talking to hui and cynthia about guys and how annoying some of them can be... And of course how utterly adorable some of them can be. And i've came up to a conclusion! I Dig Older Man. Here's some illustration...

My very first love... I fell in love with him the moment i saw him. I'm still in love with him btw. :>


My first love... Posted by Picasa

And then there was


Johnny Depp Posted by Picasa

and now i'm totally crazy about this majorly HOT neurosurgeon...



My McDreamy... Posted by Picasa

See! All are older men who absolutely ozzes charisma and confidence. And these often comes with age...

So that's that! :>
posted by JESS at 7:36 PM

1 Comments:

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Hammers butt plug with nutsack Cash com instant loan payday till

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home