Jaded

Monday, May 22, 2006

Holidays...

I've about two more weeks of hols left before my Clinical 3A of 6weeks starts... Spent most of my hols chilling at home, reading some good books, in fact, i've discovered an author who writes damn good action packed novels! Matthew Reilly! The book that i was reading, titled, Seven Ancient Wonders was so good that i didn't stop until i finished reading it... Of course, the rest of the hols, i spent it dancing, either at rehearsals or at clubs. :) I've managed to get myself drunk at glen's party and ended up with a massive hangover with 7 hours of dance rehearsals looming ahead of me last week. But hey, i managed to get past that 7 hours... without much problem other than my stomach threatening to empty itself when i do too much pirouttes or chaînés...

Just received my results today... and i did not do as well as i thought. GPA score dropped. AGAIN... I'm getting more and more depressed by my years of study... Thank goodness it's only three years. If it's any longer, i think i'll end up seeking psychiatry assistance. All that aside, i'm damn well gonna enjoy my last two weeks of hols before work starts again.
posted by JESS at 7:12 PM

1 Comments:

best regards, nice info Incorporate in california quote

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home