Jaded

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Back to OLD SCHOOL!!!

Today is the day where i fell on my ass and kinda in my face twice and became soaking wet because of two kids whose height barely reached my waist. So in what context can 2 teeny weeny kids caused me to lose my "grace" or should i say "my face"?!? Take a guess....



wat is it?...


Not sure?...


...



I went ICE SKATING today!!! @ Jurong East entertainment centre with glen, jaime and samantha. I can't remember when was the last time i've stepped into an ice skating rink which may i remind you, used to be my favourite activity (other than dance) during my secondary school days. Gosh! So much memories popped up in my head when i stepped into the rink. And it felt so old school because of the songs they play... It was kinda cheesy love songs or disney soundtracks but it kinda work it's power because somehow, by listening to it, you want to/ at least attempt to skate in an elegant way. It was so fun!!! And of course, seeing glen fall on his butt adds on to the fun! hehe. Jaime actually showed some real talent in figure skating!!! He should consider taking it up as a sport! Wish i've brought along my camera to take some snap shots though...

As time passed, i've managed to trigger my long term memory and started skating proper. But it just didn't feel like the past, where i was a better skater... Guess i'm getting old... I need to skate more!!! Need to get the hang of it and practice makes perfect!

Going off topic... I'll be starting my attachment real soon... And by soon, i mean next week! Got posted to AH for a hand rehabilitation placement... Should be interesting! *fingers and toes crossed* I'll update again soon!
posted by JESS at 11:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home