Jaded

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Expectations

Expectations, expectations. This word always gets me in trouble or put me in a really foul mood. I expected you to call, or at least drop a sms but you did not. I expected us to be friends but guess what?! we are so not! Screw you for giving me false hope, screw you for giving me the fucking idea of you care or give a damn about me and want us to be friends because it is now quite obvious that you don't. Silly me, worrying that something went wrong or something bad happened to you, that's y u didn't call or msg when you arrived. Why the fuck did i even bother. All those, "I missed u loads, can't wait to see you" are all bull crap.

If you were to contact me in any form, fine. If u didn't, guess wat? it's fine with me too. Because from today onwards, i no longer give a shit about you.
posted by JESS at 9:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home