Jaded

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Retail Therapy

I think i'm in the 'unlucky' phase of my life now... My brother's labtop unfortunately got injured in my hands althought i don't know how i did it. My shoulder blades are hurting like hell due to all the trigger points i have in my muscles, my back hurts if i walk on heels or sit for too long. I'm literally flooded by all this suai-ness...

So i the light of all this suai-ness, i decided to go on a retail therapy with my mum and phoebe to de-stress. The process of it wasn't fruitful for most part of the day. Well, i.e. until i saw this Marc Jacob silk dress shirt at 2cm, far east plaza. I was thinking that they will not have my size but guess wat?! They had a size 2 and it fit me perfectly after i tried it on. I won't say wat was the price i pay for it but it was such a great deal! Phoebe bought this gorgeous velvety emerald green jacket by Marc Jacobs as well at 2cm. I would have bought it myself if i wasn't so broke...





On the side note, i manage to buy a really cute necklace and a gorgeous bra from Tangs.'






posted by JESS at 10:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home