Jaded

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ramblings

School has been pretty intense lately... Tons of readings to do, tons of projects and reports to complete and tons of work for my final year project which is finally sparking off now that NHG has provided us with ethics approval. But that means more work for me... It's still a little surreal when i think of graduation which is pretty much 4 months away. May seem like a long time but time flies by every single day... I wish there was 48 hours a day so that i can finish up my work in time.

The trip to New York has not been confirmed yet but my dearest daddy is gonna sponser my air ticket for me! So i'll just have to worry abt my expenses... :) I'm looking forward to a fabulous summer vacation... It's been years since i went to the states so its about time i pay visit to the statue of liberty! and of course, Saks, Fifth Ave... hehe. Just keeping my fingers crossed that Tess will be done with school by then.

Latest Obsessions
1) Australian Open - Mostly Andy Roddick and Roger Federer
2) Rain - Yesh, the really hot korean singer (never thought in a million years i'll say this... But he is a REALLY FANTASTIC dancer)
3) Journal Articles - yes, i've an inner nerd in me
4) Carl Jung's Man and their Symbols (Fantastic book; although a little heavy to read)
5) Crunches and Leg Lifts before bed

I've finally placed a new tagboard into my blog after much procrastination. :) So friends, chat away!
posted by JESS at 9:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home