Jaded

Friday, December 22, 2006

Spankin' New Layout!!!

I've finally took the time off to refurnish my blog with a spankin new lay0ut along with my favourite music! It took me forever since i'm super duper rusty on html... But i'm happy to say that this layout will be here for quite some time since it'll take me donkey years to 'renovate' it again...

Christmas is coming and i'm officially broke for the next couple of months... No more shopping for me. Sobb... Plus i've to save up for my pending trip to the States after graduation. I won't have to pay for accomodation since i'll be staying with Tess but the air ticket and the micellaneous expenditure will cost me a bomb already... Maybe i can get a 'loan' from my parents. hehe. Of course, i've to pay them back upon my first paycheck.

Time to scrimp & save!
posted by JESS at 6:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home