Jaded

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I don't have a heading for this post because i can't think of one. Okay... I admit, I was too lazy to think of one. But who cares anyway :p

I'm typing this entry with residual aches all over my body (especially my butt and my back) from a four days intensive dance camp where we dance for at least 10 hours a day. It was painful... but it came along with great fun and laughter from ridiculous jokes and weird behaviours from all our worn out asses.

Came back home with tons of emails to read and tons of emails to send. It's suppose to my holidays before my final semester (YESH!!! can't wait to graduate) starts. But i'm using to for school work (duh) and other random things that i've yet to settle due to my procrastination. Just a prediction of how next year is gonna be with my newfound timetable sent with 'love' from my lecturer in school. 8am classes 3 out of 5 days, classes ending at 6pm 3 out of 5 days... along with final year paper/presentation preparation and 6 weeks clinical attachment. Oh yeah... I'm gonna have so much 'fun'. WTF... -_-

And because of this timetable, i can't dance for evocation'07 with dance ensemble (damnit). So friends, if you can't find me for the next 6 months, don't worry. I'm either dying in school, buried and suffocated by the journals in my library or being locked up in an asylum due to immense stress. Come dig me up from the library or help me escape from the asylum. -_- School hasn't started and i've already turned slightly insane.
posted by JESS at 12:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home