Jaded

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Schizo

This is me blogging again for the second time today. I've tons of things in my mind but i can't really organise it into proper, coherent sentences due to my already mushed up brain from the extremely long day in school.

Met up with glen today in school since he is waiting for jane to be done with her quiz. We had our usual gossiping session at the cafe in school and he told me some stuff about a friend that i honestly thought i'll nv hear since i believe in the notion of "my friends(those i'm close to & have known for a long time) will be truthful to me; regardless of what it is about". Hey, guess wat? I was seriously wrong and disappointed i must say... But duh... When was i ever right?

I believe that there's a schizophreniac hiding in me waiting to burst out and it's just waiting for the right trigger. I'm always asking myself, "am i really that hard to get?" How can one person be cynical, utterly realistic at times and yet be so naive at the same time? I really need some counselling and therapy. Any volunteers?

How can you spare someone's feelings by denying them?
posted by JESS at 11:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home