Jaded

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Reality

I was having a lecture on professional issues this morning and we were talking about job interviews and preparations which included writing a CV to market ourselves as potential employees. Reality hits me when our lecturer was emphasing again & again the importance of writing an excellent CV and 'selling' ourselves to our potential employers. I'm graduating really soon... and i'll have to send out my CV, go for interview and eventually earn a living for myself and my family. The thought of it is exciting but yet so extremely daunting...

Tons of questions went through my mind... Where should i send my resume to? What if i can't practice in an area of specialty that i wanted? Can i survive on my own? I've been a student for so long that i can't help but to think, "What will become of me when i graduate?" I need some advice! because i'm clueless at this...
posted by JESS at 9:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home