Jaded

Monday, December 18, 2006

Sick

you will be the death of me. that's what ran through my mind everytime you pull one of those shitty, disgusting behaviours that you have on me. I know that i'm responsible for you (in more ways than one), since i'm ur daughter and most probably will be condemned for saying this. But sometimes i just wish that i don't have that responsibility.

It has always been like this. You screaming at me and embarassing me or anyone else over silly, unnecessary things, me trying my damn hardest to ignore your ridiculous, unreasonable, childish behaviours till the point where i can't bear with it anymore and more screaming begins. You put me down, insult the things that i love to do, like dance or my occupation, gleefully pour buckets of cold water over my dreams and my aspiration when you are suppose to give me new perspectives on things when i'm lost. What is it that you want from me? I tried my best to accomodate but you are just not satisfied. You always tell me this, "You should know! Why do i have to tell you?" GUESS WAT?! I'm not god, i'm not a fucking mindreader. That's why i don't know everything. If you want me to do something, all you have to do is fucking ASK.

You want me to respect you but you don't even know how to respect yourself or others.
" Do onto others what you want others to do onto you".
Simple as that
posted by JESS at 1:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home