Jaded

Friday, February 03, 2006

Mistake

It's nearly six months since i've gotten my driving licence... My driving skills have improved quite a bit but yesterday night, i did the unthinkable... I've disfigured my dad's SUV... Haiz. And i didn't even realise it until today, when my dad pointed out the damage to me. I was waiting my my parents to scream at me for the damage that i've done but they didn't scold me... Which made me feel worse. Now i don't even dare to think about driving the SUV again. Let's just hope that i can salvage the damage tomorrow morning. ( I think the paint on the pillars of the carpark was scraped onto the side of the car when i drove too near to it, so maybe, just maybe, i can use thinner to remove the paint.) SObb...
posted by JESS at 9:15 PM

1 Comments:

Hey sweety,

sorry to hear abt what happened to your car man...hope it wont cost too much to remove yes...

just be more careful next time! everyone makes mistakes.

hugs
-jw

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home