Jaded

Monday, January 23, 2006

Unproductive weekend

I've wasted my weekend sleeping away due to all the medication that the docter have given me. The flu tablets caused drowsiness, so does the double concentration cough syrup... I was reduced to a walking zombie after taking the medication... Tried to complete my work using the computer but ended up not doing anything after seeing two LCD screens instead of one while i was typing my report. The keys on the keyboard seems to be floating as well. Yes... that was how strong the medication was.

Didn't go for NUS DE tech class and fangqi's rehearsals since i could barely get out of my bed. I'm in so much trouble... Gonna have a lot to catch up before going for the next rehearsal. But i did go for Bryan's and Fangqi's rehearsal on saturday. I love both items although i'm worrying if i could dance to their standards. I'll try nonetheless especially since improving in my dance techniques and stage presence are my resolutions this year. :> Performance is going to be on 15th and 16th of Feb @ LT13 in NUS. Can't wait!

CNY is coming!!! hahahaha. Imagine all the cookies and ba kua i can eat. Yummy... Plus all the hongbaos i'm gonna get! CNY is definitely one of my favourite holidays! :>
posted by JESS at 1:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home