Jaded

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Missing piece

There's been quite a bit of positive changes in my life for the past 5 months... I started work which is going really well; i've fantastic colleagues who are so experienced in the clinical field, plus they are such great mentors and have been so willing in facilitating my learning at work. I've finally signed up for my french lessons @ alliance which is starting tomorrow and i'm psyched about it. I've bought a new bed for myself and managed to re-organised my war-zone looking room into a room that's more decent for living within 4 hours.

But...

I've come to a point in my life where everything is going so well but everything feels so wrong... That empty, voided feeling that i get everytime things start slowing down at the end of the day and i'm not occupied by work or classes or hanging out with my buddies. It came to the point where i don't want to talk or eat or do anything... With all of these events going on in my life that are genuinely positive, something is missing and i've no idea what it is...
posted by JESS at 8:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home