Jaded

Friday, June 29, 2007

1st Paycheck!!!

I'm feeling dead tired although i can't really figure out why since i've not been seeing as much kids as i would... But this week has been rather enjoyable.

Thursday
Dinner @ Garibaldi Italian Restaurant with Rachel which cost me 130 bucks. Food was excellent, service was excellent as well!

Today
Graduation Dinner @ Maritime Building or somewhere in the building. Food was alright but company was great! Finally had the chance to meet up with my classmates and get ahold of what each other are doing... Its really great to see that most of us have found jobs and the rest are heading over to different parts of Aussie and UK for their degree next week! Gosh, i feel excited for them when they were talking about their plans... As for me, maybe 3 years down the road i might pick up my books again and study full time!

And of course, the highlight of the day was:

My very first PAYCHECK as a full-fledged working adult! I'm gonna start saving up for my vacation at the end of the year and for my future studies! But i may just get a little birthday present for myself since i'm turning 22 in one and a half weeks time... Yikes, i'm really getting older...
posted by JESS at 11:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home