Jaded

Monday, July 30, 2007

Working life and what-nots

Haven't got the time to blog about my wereabouts... A lot of things happened i suppose. My 22nd birthday celebration @ Les Amis, Mini gathering @ Hui's, shopping trips and prezzies from my mum from her trip to Hokkaido... Usual things @ work... Fixed period of time at a fixed place. I guess i don't have that much of a flexible schedule as compared to during school time. On a brighter note, i'm starting to get a hang of things @ work, much more adept at dealing with the kids especially when they start to act up or are displaying problem behaviours.

Had a few episodes of lower back pain recently, so i decided to check it out and see what the root of the problem is. I went to the polyclinic to have a general orthopedic checkup and found out that i've small bone-spurs on my lumbar vertebrae (lower back)... That pretty much means that i've an aging spine at the age of 22 when this process usually starts when one is 30/35 years old. Bleah... I've an eight year headstart to getting arthritis and the possibility of spinal stenosis as compared to the rest of the people... Isn't that great... The thing that sucks the most is that i've to cut down on dance, perhaps even stop dancing for a while to slow down the process and prevent it from getting worse. Doctor suggested going for yoga classes to stretch and strengthen my back... Any recommendations for good yoga classes that i can go to ???

Aging jessica...
posted by JESS at 2:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home