Jaded

Saturday, June 09, 2007

First week @ work

First week of work has been interesting but oh so tiring. The kids there are adorable and my boss & colleagues are receptive and welcomed me with open arms. It's amazing how an environment can shape a person's thinking and facilitate the process of learning. The positive energy surrounding me at work makes learning much smoother and i honestly couldn't ask for any other workplace.

There r times where i still feel like a student since i've been one since 17 years ago... Makes me feel kinda old whenever i think about the amount of years i spend studying. Transitional process from being a student to a worker is an enlightening experience, it makes one feel more responsible and empowered, at least that's what i feel it does to me... Overall, this week went smoothly and i hope it will continue this way for a long time.
posted by JESS at 12:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home