Jaded

Monday, October 01, 2007

Gimme, Gimme more...

Phoebe has been nagging at me to update my blog for the past few weeks and I've finally found the time and the motivation to update and change layout of my blog. Took me quite some time so i think i'm going to stick to this layout for sometime. Theme is kinda dark and twisty... just the way i like it.

Jumping way off topic... There's been a lack of inspiration when it came to dance and i found myself constantly thinking, 'do i still want to dance?' Not that i'm getting sick of it... I simply have no motivation to dance at all. But watching this video gave me tingles down my spine everytime i watch it (& i've watched it for more than 5 times now). Song choice is a bit icky (Britney 'i'm so screwed up' Spears' Gimme More) but the choreography and performance is insanely good! It's by Black McGrath from so you think you can dance & dancelife. He's damn hot when he dance. ;p Enjoy!

posted by JESS at 10:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home