Jaded

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Lunching alone

Today was the first time i had lunch alone in orchard. It's pretty refreshing i must say although people were giving my weird looks while i was having a yummy rice bowl at Yoshinoya while reading one of the two newly purchased book, One More Day by Mitch Albom, the other book is Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder. I believe everyone should have lunch on their own once in a while... There's no need to strike up a conversation, no need to rush while eating ur food. Just me and my book, at my own pace, in my own time.

Had a huge argument with my mum yet again but this time, it is blown way out of proportion. Topics involved in the arguments are too long to explain but coincidently, one of the sentences in the book that i was reading sums it up.
It goes: (in the book it was boy, since the main character is a guy. I adapted it to my situation)

"Am i a mummy's girl or a daddy's girl?"

Does it matter? And why should i be made to choose?
posted by JESS at 7:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home