Jaded

Monday, January 02, 2006

SHOPAHOLIC...

Was trying to pack my wardrobe yesterday, ended up with a wardrobe that looked ransacked... Well, at least i've tried. :p I've found out that there are so many new additions to my wardrobe compared to a couple of months ago. These includes bags and shoes as well.

So here's a list of my new additions:
1) A skirt from warehouse (compliments of Phoebe)
2) A pair of shorts (I bought it yesterday... it was on 50% sales!)
3) A damn nice T-shirt from Topshop
4) A Jacket (from Japan)
5) A white long sleeve top (from Japan)
6) A belt (compliments of Glen)
7) A one-piece-only Sisley bag
8) A GAP bag (from Japan)
9) An Anna Sui bag (from Japan)
10) A nice pair of pumps
11) A GORGEOUS pair of peep toe heels from Aldo (compliments of Rachel)
12) A damn nice pair of calf-high sneakers (I bought it yesterday as well...)

All these in the span of 2 months... I NEED to stop shopping! OMG, i haven't been saving any money at all... What is wrong with me?! No sense of self-control at all. But i still have so many things to buy! And CNY is approaching! How?!? I think i'll have to take the extreme measure and get my mum to keep part of my allowance from me... Sobb... Incorrigible habit.

An new addition to my '2006 new year resolution.
1) NO MORE SHOPPING UNLESS NECESSARY.

I'm determine to keep this new year resolution...
posted by JESS at 7:34 PM

1 Comments:

shiok lar...

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home