Jaded

Sunday, January 08, 2006

1st week of sch

I've managed to survive my first week of sch. Timetable for this semester is pretty good, compared to last semester but don't get too excited for me because on the first day of school, i already have a pile of work to complete. Not to mentioned the constant trepidation of the upcoming CRD (Clinical Reasoning Discussion) next week and the 4 weeks attachment in late Feb. Let's just hope that i don't get slaughtered this sem.

Met up with the guys and gals from SAJC Dance Alumni on friday... We have grown in numbers. This year's concert is gonna be so exciting, its a shame that i wouldn't be able to join them in performance this year... @ Esplanade! As much as i want to, i'll be crazy to join them this year, since my schedule is way too pack for me. Nonetheless, i'll be joining hui as wardrobe mistress... I still want to be part of it, even though i can't perform with them on stage... Sobb...

Heads up everyone!!!
Next wed, 11/01/06 is the very FIRST OT DAY in s'pore! Finally we get to have a day in 365 days to commemorate my profession! :>

For those who still don't know what i do, here's a brief description of my profession.

"Occupational Therapy (OT) is a health profession that uses activities with specific goals to help people from all ages prevent, reduce or overcome effects of disabilities. The fundamental purpose of occupational therapy is to maximise one's functions and quality of life."
posted by JESS at 11:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home