Jaded

Thursday, July 14, 2005

An array of emotions.

Things have been extremely hectic for the past 2 weeks... Sch, dance, sch again followed by dance again... i've been thinking a lot lately, constantly trying to process the events that have been going on with my life and they are just so bloody conflicting. One moment i'm happy, the next moment i feel sad and frustrated... I don't even know what to do now... I can't complain about it because i'm not the only one experiencing it, i can't talk about certain things with my friends... In fact, there are just some things that i can't talk to anyone about...For once, i just wish that i can be selfish and be entitled to expose all the emotions i'm experiencing right now... I don't want to care about what the f*#k other ppl say.

Haven't had proper sleep for the past 2 weeks, suppressing all these emotions that i'm feeling... I am interested to see what i will be like when i finally breakdown, when i finally burst out... I bet it will be one hell of a show...
posted by JESS at 11:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home