Jaded

Sunday, July 10, 2005

20th birthday!!!

First of all, many many many thanks to all my friends for the gifts, the best wishes and most importantly the thoughts! i actually had rehearsals till 12 midnight on fri night, so technically speaking it was my birthday already... Received tons of text messages from my friends, wishing me a happy birthday... :> Had a pretty eventful birthday, with rehearsals from 10 to 3plus 4 in the late afternoon... Was damn shagged after that so i had to share a cab with my junior, jieyen (pardon me if the spelling is wrong), back home. Nearly dropped dead on the spot but of course my stomach comes before my sleep so i had a nice enough late lunch cooked by my mum before i took a damn long shower and went to sleep.

Woke up @ around 7 and went on the doll myself up before meeting Tess in town for dinner. That girl is one of the sweetest and most thoughtful girls that i've ever met. Although she was still feeling sick, she came all the way down to town and met me for dinner. So after having difficulty trying to find one another when we were in town( similar to what happened the previous time we met), we went to Gusto @ Wisma for dinner, with the gorgeous flowers that she gave me. She refused to let me pay for the check... So next time we go out, it will be on me! :>


Flowers from Tess!!! Posted by Picasa

We walked around for a little while before i sent her off to the bus stop, she had to go home since she wasn't feeling well. Wandered around alone after Tess left since i was waiting for Rachel to get off work from The Canteen by Les amie... Her assistant manager was nice enough to show me around the restaurant while Rachel was getting ready. :>

Met phoebe and her bf (pretty interesting character) and nic @ the entrance of devil's bar... Then we went off to clarke quay before waiting a damn long time for others to come... Overall clubbing experience was alright, nothing fantastic really but i had fun with my friends. Especially my best friends! I LOVE U TWO TO BITS!!! Of course, spending some time with him... :> Went for "supper" or should i say "breakfast" with them @ around 6 am in the morning, since all of us were starving... Reached home @ around 7 plus, took a shower, brush my teeth and went on to bed before waking up @ 1plus today... My beloved family are so sweet! they bought me a cake and celebrated my birthday with me right after i woke up and brushed my teeth! :> Of course, it will be followed by a fabulous dinner later in the evening... :>


My best gal pals!!! :> Posted by Picasa


My birthday cake!!! :> Posted by Picasa

I feel so loved!!! And i'm damn grateful that i have my family, my friends, all my loved ones with me... So thank you ppl!!! :> Turning 20 isn't so bad after all...
posted by JESS at 1:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home