Jaded

Monday, July 04, 2005

First Day of School...

First day of school was horrible!!!

Okay... it wasn't that horrible. Just that the time table sucks... We are spilt into 3 groups, A,B & C. I am assigned to group C and we have the suckiest timetable! We start the earliest, we end our classes the latest... Projects, assignments & reports are already placed in our hand. I can see myself not having enough time for myself, my family, friends... Basket... :(

I am just keeping my fingers crossed and pray hard that i can survive the next 3 weeks. School in the day, dance rehearsal @ night... I woudn't be surprise if i looked like a "living dead" for the next couple of weeks...

On the other hand, i can't wait for this saturday! I am going to have so much fun! :> Will update as much as i can. Till then...
posted by JESS at 10:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home