Jaded

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Homecoming Dinner @ JYSS!

Went back to my alma mata, Juying Sec Sch... It was nice to see all my classmates and teachers again! Being back in school brought back lots of fond memories and believe it or not, i missed those good old days... I can't believe it has been 4 years since i graduate... I feel old when i saw all my juniors in school. The food sucked... But the company was great! :> Everybody was different in their own ways. I guess all of us have really grown, and that is always a good thing.

Side note, if u ppl have noticed... I look a little different... I finally got the guts to straighten my hair. Not used to the new look but i have heard good comments so far, so no complains! :> Cheers



End of the day... Posted by Picasa
posted by JESS at 4:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home