Jaded

Friday, July 08, 2005

Contented...

Time really flies... First week of school is pretty much over. I've to say, moving on to the second year of studies has been somewhat refreshing. Almost all the modules i'm taking are a new set of coursework and the classes have been very enlightening. I noe, I AM A NERD! i love learning new things but it has been fun! :> especially for the lab sessions. Everyone in the class was having a good laugh when we attempt to do transferring and palpation on one another.

I am rather contented with what i've now... I love what i am studying, i've fantastic friends (new & the "old"), a loving family (although they can get on my nerves once in a while), i've the chance to keep on dancing ,and meeting him... It's overwhelming at times but i am trying my best! :>

The "Wise & Old { i'm turning 20 tmr... :-( } me" is going to end of with a quote from a book i've read...

"DON'T CRY BECAUSE IT'S OVER, SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED..."

Cheers!
posted by JESS at 11:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home